Hello, my business traveling friends!! In the world of Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com, it is easy for business professionals to opt for a business trip booked online because it seems easier, cheaper and at your fingertips while sitting at your desk on a lunch break.
The truth is having a travel agent in your corner to take care of corporate travel is a must-have and the only way to go. Today I'm here to share the Top 10 reasons why I should be your concierge of corporate travel.
- 1. Most public travel websites charge fees, but they’re hidden in the fine print. This means you don't find out about them until you're balancing the corporate credit card and the trip cost more than you budgeted. That sounds like loads of fun, right?
- 2. As your corporate travel concierge I will guarantee the lowest rate. Why waste your time and billable hours searching for the best deals when I can take away that stress?
- 3. When you're traveling, I will provide 24-hour emergency after-hours service. When snowmageddon hits Colorado and your flight is cancelled, you can call me, text me, frantically email me and I will get it fixed. You will be the only corporate traveler in the airport who isn't coming unglued because you're going to miss your child's birthday party.
- 4. I will manage your unused airline tickets. Statistics show that 10% of corporation’s tickets go unused. For business owners, every penny matters and that percentage of unused tickets can quickly add up to a substantial loss. I will manage, audit, report, and ensure the reuse of all your travelers’ unused tickets.
- 5. My services will always include personalized attention as we build your corporation’s travel policy into your company’s booking options.
- 6. As the concierge representing your company, I will negotiate hotel and car rental contracts on your behalf and check and double check that those rates at the time of booking are what you actually pay.
- 7. I will be your go-to gal and travel expert to your company to provide cost savings and return on investment so your bottom line doesn't cause a migraine because of travel expenses.
- 8. In the event of an emergency (we NEVER want this to be a reality) for you and/or your employees as they are traveling, I will provide the tools to have a duty of care policy so you can quickly locate your travelers and ensure their safety.
- 9. Every single itinerary I plan will be saved in your client profile and we will be able to reference it at any time while planning future trips to the same locations.
- 10. Your corporate profile will be stored in my client management software which means I will keep track of all your travelers’ personal information, TSA required information, and frequent flyer information in one profile. Every time your employees book a trip with me, that information will populate in the reservation. It's like magic!
With 23 years of experience in my well-traveled suitcase, I know how to make corporate travel a seamless process for you as the business owner or professional. The majority of my career has been in the hotel and corporate travel industry so I know how to save your company time, money and eliminate your stress. As I like to say, "a happy boss means happy employees" and as your travel concierge that will be a reality. To get started on your personalized corporate travel policy, please send an email to Natalee@thetravelconcierge.net.
Thank you for stopping by our corner of the world and happy travels!
-Natalee, The Travel Concierge